§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Education and Qualification Alliance SCE mit beschränkter Haftung (EQAsce), Am Herrengarten 77, 53229 Bonn, Germany, e-mail address: info@EQAsce.de.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a)This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name, and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(3) Should you become a member, partner, customer, etc. of ours in the future, we may use your e-mail address, which we have received via your contact request or via other offers on our website, to send you direct advertising via a newsletter for similar goods or services that you have purchased. You can object to this direct advertising at any time by informing us via the contact options provided in the imprint. This notice is also included in every mail containing direct advertising. The legal basis for this is § 7 para. 3 UWG. We will delete your data after two years at the latest, unless you order goods or services from us again within this period or you receive another mail containing direct advertising within the two years.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
§ 6 Matomo
(1) This website uses Matomo, a self-hosted web analytics service. Matomo partly uses so-called „cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a server in Germany and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Matomo will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Matomo will not be merged with other data.
You have the option to prevent actions you take here from being analyzed and linked. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and improving usability for you and other users.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
(4) We use Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.