Enhance your experience through the flexible EQAsce learning format training program “Building successful partnerships and networks in food value chains” – starting March 20th 2024
A flexible program to cater to your unique learning goals.
The EQAsce academy program offers a holistic approach to partnership development and management. With its modular structure it is designed to empower individuals actively engaged in external collaborations or those new to partnerships. Customize your path by choosing individual modules tailored to your specific needs or enrol the full program for a holistic learning journey.
We support a community of knowledge providers in food value chains to become the transformative drivers of change, working toward a world in which agriculture can effectively collaborate with key societal stakeholders to solve global challenges and create impact. We enable ambitious organisations and professionals to become more innovative and better able to foster external collaborations through our training and consulting services.
Who is this program for?
This program is suitable for individuals actively engaged in external collaborations in food value chains or those new to partnerships.
After completing the program, you will have learned how to
- Understanding different types of partnerships and regional and global best practice approaches for engaging with various stakeholders
- Analyse your value chain ecosystem for partnership opportunities and challenges
- Develop a structured approach to initiating, developing, maintaining and supporting successful partnerships with external stakeholders
- Manage communication systems in regional and cross border value chains
- Transform transactional relationships into long-term and strategic collaborations
- Mensure and show outcomes and impact
- Flexible modular structure: choose individual modules or complete the entire program
- Delivered online: Blended or live and self-paced learning for maximum flexibility
- Four successful modules: A deep drive into essential partnerships concepts
- Expert facilitators: Learn from experienced practitioners and industry leaders
- Exclusive EQAsce-Manager Certificate: Earn further qualification units upon program completion
Ready to join us?
Pricing : 7.490 EUR for the full program
The program consists of four modules, each representing one stage in the journey towards developing your partnership skills and competencies. Starting March 20th 2024.
Module 1 Navigating your partnership landscape (START: March 20th 2024)
Module 2 Initiating digital Communication and developing public-private partnerships (START: April 21st 2024)
Module 3 Going from transactional to strategic (START: May 11th 2024)
Module 4 Maximising impact through effective public-private partnership management (START: June 10th 2024)
We will inform you about more details on December 1st which will include
- Learning formats
- Program schedule
- Recognition and certification